Welcome to Melbourne, an incredible city packed with so many things to see and do, you’ll always be stumbling across exciting new sights and experiences.
Melbourne is a city as diverse as the people who call it home; a vibrant blend of shopping, fine dining, sport, art and culture, all hidden amongst a labyrinth of laneways, gardens and public spaces. It’s considered one of the most liveable cities in the world because of its unparalleled culture, education and infrastructure. The multicultural communities of Melbourne offer visitors the perfect environment within which to get in touch with nature, indulge in some retail therapy, discover intimate dining experiences, or simply be entertained.
Accommodation in Melbourne
Offering short and long term accommodation options for business and leisure travellers, Mantra boasts six central Melbourne CBD accommodation options: Mantra 100 Exhibition Street, Mantra on Jolimont, Mantra on Little Bourke, Mantra on Russell, Mantra on the Park, Mantra City Central, and Mantra Southbank. Each Mantra hotel in Melbourne is conveniently located near the majority of the city’s attractions and landmarks, allowing guests an opportunity to enjoy Melbourne’s pubs, clubs, and dining and shopping precincts, as well as the many street art and cultural attractions that the city has to offer.
Hotels in Melbourne
All Mantra hotel rooms are fully furnished and equipped with air conditioning, as well as internet, TV and cable, because we understand how important it is to stay connected away from home. The majority of our Melbourne locations provide guests with access to a gymnasium and swimming pool. Car parking is also available at all our Melbourne locations, listed below for your convenience.
- Found in the heart of Melbourne, Australia’s most fashionable destination, Mantra 100 Exhibition occupies a premier location close to the Paris end of Collins Street shopping. Indulge in some shopping at Bourke Street Mall, or for sports enthusiasts, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Etihad Stadium, Rod Laver Arena and Olympic Park Stadium are all within a short distance of the hotel.
- In Melbourne's sporting and entertainment precinct you’ll find Mantra on Jolimont, just a stroll from iconic venues such as the famous MCG, AAMI Park, Rod Laver and Hisense arenas. Whether you're into AFL, cricket or tennis or you’re after some great concerts, you'll score big at Mantra on Jolimont. It’s perfect for those planning on staying and playing in Melbourne.
- Situated in the legal precinct of Melbourne, Mantra on Little Bourke boasts a leading city location close to Melbourne’s world-class shopping, amazing restaurants, vibrant night life, and charming rooftop bars. Melbourne’s reputation as the cultural hub of Australia means that there’s always something exciting and inspirational to watch or do. Nearby guests can explore Bourke St Mall, Melbourne Aquarium, the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, and the Southbank dining and entertainment precinct near Crown Casino.
- Located in the centre of Melbourne city, Mantra on Russell is the perfect accommodation choice for leisure and business travellers alike. Our Melbourne city hotel exudes old world charm with its winding lobby staircase and stylish furnishings, and is conveniently located just a few minutes’ walk from some of Melbourne’s best attractions.
- Located at the top end of Exhibition Street in the bustling Melbourne CBD, Mantra on the Park is just moments away from some of the city’s most popular areas and landmarks, including the Lygon Street restaurant precinct, the Royal Exhibition Building, and Her Majesty’s Theatre.
- Nestled in Melbourne’s vibrant arts and entertainment precinct, Mantra Southbank Melbourne is just a short walk from the Convention and Exhibition Centre, Crown Casino, Victorian Arts Centre, and Southgate restaurant and shopping area.
Mantra is also proud to present Mantra City Central (located in the popular shopping centre Emporium), Mantra St Kilda Rd, and Mantra Tullamarine (next to the Airport), all of which offer guests fantastic accommodation options around the CBD and other areas of Melbourne.
Things to do in and around Melbourne CBD
Melbourne is a city alive with creativity, and has a reputation for being the cultural, fashion and dining hub of Australia. As such, finding new things to do and sights to see is as easy as turning the corner or opening the local paper – quite literally.
Treat yourself with some retail therapy in any of the major shopping centres located in Melbourne, and be sure to check out Federation Square or the Queen Victoria Markets. You’ll discover numerous clubs, pubs, bars, and live music venues in the CBD and be privy to the wide array of comedy, jazz, cabaret and drama that Melbourne has to offer. Unwind from a long day exploring Melbourne Zoo and the Sealife Aquarium or get lost in the labyrinth of laneways that criss-cross the city, discovering hidden dining pleasures along the way.
And don’t think the sun going down is your cue to quit, because if you’re in Melbourne then it means the party has only just begun. With its plethora of classy and eclectic bars, clubs and other watering holes, Melbourne is a city that comes alive in the night time.
So what are you waiting for?
Accommodation in Melbourne with Mantra
Booking a hotel or accommodation in Melbourne CBD and the surrounding areas means you’ll be in prime position to explore the city to your heart’s content. Choose Mantra and take the stress out of your next visit to Melbourne.
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, book now or contact us today to find out how we can help make your next visit to Melbourne a truly enjoyable experience.