Accommodation in Brisbane's CBD
The thriving central business district of Brisbane is the perfect place to stay if you're looking to be right at the centre of everything. With its superbly diverse range of shopping areas, cafes and restaurants, and arts and entertainment venues, Brisbane's CBD is a highly appealing accommodation location for visitors to the city.
Choose from the cosmopolitan charm of Mantra on Queen, which offers stunning views of Brisbane River and the sprawling city or the modern style of Mantra Midtown, perfectly situated for business travellers in the financial and government districts of the city.
Whether you're staying for business or pleasure, you can always trust Mantra to provide you with comfortable and convenient accommodation in Brisbane's CBD.
Accommodation in Brisbane's South Bank
Seeking a hotel or accommodation in Brisbane's South Bank area? Mantra South Bank provides everything you could possibly need from your business or leisure accommodation. Located on the southern bank of Brisbane River, this well-appointed Mantra property has excellent facilities, stunning views and superior service, as well as a variety of room types to accommodate all types and sizes of travellers.
Mantra on South Bank is ideally located close to some of Brisbane's most prominent cultural and sporting attractions, ensuring that sightseeing in South Bank is a breeze for visitors to the area.
Attractions and activities in Brisbane
As Australia's third largest city, Brisbane never fails to delight tourists with its dazzling array of enjoyable events, entertainment, indoor and outdoor activities, and nightlife. Whether you're in the mood to soak up the sun on a lazy holiday, you're raring to go partying in the heart of the city, or you're ready to do hit the shopping districts, Brisbane can cater to all your holiday needs.
Learn all about the inner city's hot spots with our guide to shopping, dining and entertainment in the City, South Bank and Fortitude Valley areas, all located near Mantra's stylish and modern properties.
The world is your oyster in Brisbane's CBD area; there's no shortage of exciting events and establishments for you to frequent.
- Shopaholics will enjoy splurging out on some new purchases at Queen Street Mall, Queens Plaza and Brisbane Arcade, all of which boast a plethora of local and international brands to suit every individual taste and style.
- Food fanatics will be itching to stop by some of the city's best eateries and water holes, located on Eagle Street, Elizabeth Street, Charlotte Street, and many more. There's something for everyone, whether you're just after a quick but tasty bite, a few classy cocktails, or a fancy three-course meal.
- Arts and culture lovers should definitely check out the music scene in Brisbane's CBD, as well as the shows and exhibitions in the city's many museums and galleries. Look up the latest gigs at the Grand Central Hotel and Rocking Horse Records, and don't forget to drop by the Museum of Brisbane, the Bird Gallery and Studio and the QUT Gardens Theatre.
- History buffs can learn all about Brisbane's history and heritage at Customs House, the Anzac Square War Memorial and Parliament House, among others.
Booking accommodation in Brisbane's South Bank will ensure you're always in the right place at the right time to take advantage of some of the city's best attractions and activities.
- Feeling touristy? South Bank has some amazing sites and landmarks for you to gaze and gasp in awe over. Stroll along the Arbour, a beautiful walkway adorned with stunning bougainvillea flowers; take a River City Cruise on a sunny afternoon and admire the view of Brisbane's south bank; and glimpse the city from a different perspective by taking a ride in the Wheel of Brisbane, which offers sprawling 360-degree views across the CBD and beyond.
- There are some beautiful displays of public art sprinkled across the South Bank area, on Grey Street, the Promenade, at the Queensland College of Art, and on the River Quay. These creative pieces range from intricate mosaics to striking sculptures and modern architecture.
- The Epicurious Garden is a unique and innovative productive garden located in South Bank Parklands that's definitely worth a look in. Here you can see, touch, and smell the plant life and fresh produce and learn a great deal from the horticultural experts and gardener volunteers onsite.
Renowned for its amazing nightlife, Fortitude Valley is a beacon for those who love to drink, dance and party until the sun goes down. This lively precinct can be easily reached from hotels and accommodation in Brisbane's CBD.
- Make the most of Queensland's sunshine by popping into one of Fortitude Valley's outdoor bars for a drink or two - the three themed bars that make up Alfred and Constance provide great novelty factor and always ensure a fun time.
- Strap on your dancing shoes and head out to one of the Valley's famous dance clubs for a night to remember. Depending on your taste in music (there's everything from RnB to house to funk), Oh Hello, The Met and The Press Club comprise some of the local favourites.
- Looking for something a little more unique? Fortitude Valley's select offering of specialist bars, which include Nant Whiskey Bar, Papa Jack's and The Bowery, will be sure to satisfy even the most discerning of spirits or cocktail connoisseurs.
Accommodation in Brisbane with Mantra
As you can see, booking a hotel or accommodation in Brisbane's CBD or South Bank area means you'll be in prime position to explore the city to your heart's content. Take the stress out of hunting for modern and stylish accommodation in Brisbane's inner city by choosing Mantra. Click here to see all of the properties that Mantra has to offer in Brisbane.